With so many options available in the market choosing the best heirloom tomato seeds can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best Heirloom Tomato Seeds
Here are the top heirloom tomato seeds we picked, check their features.
1. Survival Garden Seeds – Heirloom Rainbow Mix Tomato Seed for Planting – Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow in Your Home Vegetable Garden –
- Easy to Grow – Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Grow Now or Later – Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Gorgeous Tomatoes – These indeterminate varieties produce large and small tomatoes bursting with flavor for eating fresh or for cooking or canning.
- Quality Seeds – Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
- Favorite Tomato Seeds – The Heirloom Rainbow Mix is a collection of gardeners’ favorite heirloom tomatoes. Enjoy green, red, orange, yellow and more tomatoes in various shapes and sizes.
2. This is A Mix!!! 30+ Rainbow Deluxe Tomato Seeds Mix 16 Varieties, Heirloom Non-GMO, Indeterminate, Old German, Chocolate Stripes, Ukrainian Purple
- Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
- Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Soil should be kept consistently warm, from 70-85F. Cool soils, below about 60-65F, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Additionally, overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
- Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. **SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Planting Depth: 1/4″. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4″ or smaller. In-ground germination is not recommended. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained.
- Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry.
- THIS IS A MIX!!! Rainbow Deluxe Tomato Seeds, Mix of 16 Varieties, Heirloom NON-GMO, Indeterminate, Black Krim, Costoluto Genovese, GIANT Belgium Pink, GIANT German Johnson, GIANT Old German, Chocolate Stripes, Cherokee Purple, French Marmande, GIANT Mortgage Lifter, Roma, GIANT Pink Oxheart, San Marzano, Ukrainian Purple, Amish Paste, GIANT Mr. Stripey, Brandywine Red, Brandywine Yellow, Pineapple Tomato
3. Heirloom Tomato Seeds for Planting- 8 Varieties of Non GMO Certified Organic Seed Home Garden Kit
- 8 RARE HEIRLOOM VARIETIES – Beefsteak, Red Cherry, Yellow Pear, Green Zebra, Big Rainbow, Black Prince, Golden Jubilee, and Brandywine Pink
- HIGH GERMINATION RATE – All Rebel Garden tomatoes are guaranteed to grow and come with planting instructions. Perfect for both indoors & outdoors gardening, these tomatoes work great in soil, raised beds, hydroponic systems, and just about anywhere with some space, sun, & water
- FULLY COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING – Our collection envolope (including the label) is made from certified compostable material and the individual seed packets are made from 100% recycled paper. Go zero waste and feed the soil, not the landfill
- GROWN IN THE USA – Rebel Gardens is a small family run business and these seeds are all grown, packed, & distributed in the USA. Join the Rebellion and get your kitchen garden started today!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEEDS – Seeds are grown in the USA and certified Organic by Eco Cert making them 100% Non-GMO
4. Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds Variety Pack – 9 Seed Packets: Brandywine, Roma, Green Zebra, Three Sisters, Yellow Pear, Valencia, Amish Paste and M
- GUARANTEED TO GROW – Sweet Yards Seed Co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates. We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 60 days.
- FRESH SEEDS PACKAGED FOR CURRENT SEASON with germination rates of 90% or more so you know nearly every seed will give you a healthy plant full of delicious fruit.
- USDA ORGANIC & GMO-FREE Seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural!
- BEAUTIFUL SEED PACKET with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea!
- HEIRLOOM & OPEN POLLINATED variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season!
5. Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds- 75+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds
- 85% Germination, Ships from Ohio
- Grown in 2021 for the 2022 Season
6. Sow Right Seeds – Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden – Great Gardening
- Good Eats — These tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, make fresh pico, a tomato tart, smoky and spicy tomato jam, or preserve them (dried or canned) for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
- Beautiful — Large full-color packet of Beefsteak Tomato seed; Heirloom variety with a wide shape that can grow to 6” in diameter. Wonderful meaty slicing tomato that may hang over the sides of your toast. Has a classic red-tomato flavor. Indeterminate vines needs support and will produce until the first frost. Minimum of 100mg per packet (approximately 45 seeds).
- Great Variety — Home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, beefsteak, grape, paste, roma, and in many more colors than red, including yellow, purple, black, pink, white or even green.
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
- Easy to Grow — Instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. under the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
7. Pink Ponderosa Heirloom Tomato Seeds – Large Tomato – One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Non GMO – Neonicotinoid-Free.
- Keep Moist While Germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don’t Overwater
- Heirloom introduced in 1891 by Peter Henderson. From (Grandma Anne) Ponderosa from Luxembourg around 1870. Plant produces moderate yields of 1-2 lb. smooth, pink, beefsteak fruit with very good flavor. Great slicing tomato with few seeds.
- Plant Seed 1/4″ Indoors and 1/2″ Outdoors when Warm
- Very Popular Variety
- Marde Ross & Company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
8. Heirloom 8 Tomato Seeds and 2 Basil Herb Seeds | Non GMO | Zebra, Roma, Yellow Plum, Amish Paste, Cherry, Cherokee, Beefsteak, Krim, Italian Basil,
- HEIRLOOM TOMATO SEEDS – 2 BASIL VARIETY & 10 PLANT MARKERS – Our pack contains the best tomatoes and basil for home gardening. Includes 1 cherry tomato seeds pack. Tomatoes: Amish Paste, Beefsteak, Black Krim, Cherokee Purple, Green Zebra, Roma, Large Cherry, & Yellow Plum Tomatoes. Basil: Italian Flat Leaf & Thai Basil
- NON GMO SEEDS- All of our seeds are 100% non GMO, Non hybrid, and heirloom. These can be great seeds for planting indoor and outdoor in your garden. Grow them to full size heirloom tomato plants.
- PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED – Inside each pack we have included a growing guide. The perfect gift for the gardeners in your life! These tomato seeds for planting will be just what they want.
- SUSTAINABLE HOME GARDENING – Aprox: 15 TOMATO SEEDS EACH / 20 BASIL – Have a bountiful garden this year with seeds to spare! Our seeds are meant to be used for the current season and the next! These tomato seeds for planting are great for any home gardener, chef, or prepper.
- 100% NATURALLY USA GROWN & HIGH GERMINATION RATE – All of our seeds have 95% germination rates. Grow your own food and be sure that it is pesticide free and all natural. These heirloom seeds have been tested and we 100% ensure the best quality.
9. #1 HEIRLOOM & ORGANIC SEED KITARK SEED KITS All-In-One Seed Kit 100% Heirloom/Organic Seed Invest! Save! Heath! Store Up! 70 Varieties & 50,000+ Se
- **LIFETIME GUARENTEE! Our kits are packaged and sealed to store for a lifetime! Seeds can be used each year or stored for the future! All varieties labeled and sealed for ease of use and longevity
- **TOP QUALITY! ARK seeds have been grown, harvested, and stored at the highest quality possible!
- **70 Varieties & 50,000+ Seeds of Fruits, Vegetables, Medicinal & Culinary Herbs**
- **With the purchase of an ALL-IN-ONE kit you will receive and ARK SEED GUIDE for FREE!!!!! **This shows you have to grow, harvest, and save your own seeds from all our varieties!!!!!
- **100% HEIRLOOM**ORGANIC**NON-GMO SEEDS (non-hybrid) ** SAVE YOUR OWN SEEDS!!!!
10. Heirloom Tomato Variety Seed Kit – 15 Tomato Variety – 360+ Seeds by Hoochadoodle Seed Company- Individually Resealable for Long-Term Storage
- 🍅 Supports Small Business
- 🍅 Some of the top tasting Heirloom Tomatoes
- 🍅 Great for Long-term Storage
- 🍅 Individual Resealable Bags
- 🍅 Makes a Great Addition to Survival Seed Kits
- 🍅 NON-GMO, Open-Pollinated Seeds
- 🍅 15 Varieties of Heirloom Tomato – 360+ Seeds (usable for years)
How to Choose the Best heirloom tomato seeds: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right heirloom tomato seeds, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the heirloom tomato seeds
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the heirloom tomato seeds will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And heirloom tomato seeds from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The heirloom tomato seeds we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the heirloom tomato seeds. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for heirloom tomato seeds?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the heirloom tomato seeds?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New heirloom tomato seeds?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the heirloom tomato seeds, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of heirloom tomato seeds is the Best?
There are different types of heirloom tomato seeds in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best heirloom tomato seeds then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.