With so many options available in the market choosing the best 35mm film can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best 35mm Film
Here are the top 35mm film we picked, check their features.
1. Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Color Negative Film ISO 200, 35mm Size, 36 Exposure, CA-36 3 pack
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
- Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- High sharpness and high resolution.
- ISO 200
- 36 Exposures
2. Fuji Superia X-TRA 3 Pack ISO 400 36 Exp. 35mm Film, Total 108 Exposures
- Fujifilm Superia X-tra 400 asa 36 exposure 35mm Film 3 Pack
3. FUJIFILM 600022186 ISO 200 36-Exposure Color Negative Film for 35 mm Cameras (Single Roll)
- ideal exposure suitability with wide exposure latitude
- negative images are then used to create prints (separate steps paid for by user)
- ISO 200, 36-exposure, color negative film for 35 mm cameras
- After exposure, film must be developed
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor photography
4. Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 Pics) (Pack of 3), Basic
- Package weight:4.0 lb
- 3 pack Kodak Ultra Max 400 Color print film 36 exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 pics)
- Package dimensions:4.32″L x 9.65″W x 19.05″H
- Country of Origin:China
5. Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 35 mm, ISO 400, 36 Exposures (Pack of 3)
- Black and White Film
6. Kodak Gold 200 Color Negative Film (ISO 200) 35mm 36-Exposures, 603 3997
- High sharpness and high resolution: Excellent results for general-purpose photography & Great for enlargements.
- Excellent latent-image keeping characteristics: Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- Exposure versatility: Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
7. Canon AE-1 35mm Film Camera w/ 50mm 1:1.8 Lens (Renewed)
- Canon Breech-Lock mount, Canon FD, FL and R lenses can be used. The viewfinder is fixed eye-level pentaprism with a field of view that is 93.5% vertical and 96% horizontal coverage of the actual picture
- Standard lenses for the Canon AE are Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C.
- 35mm SLR (Single-Lens-Reflex) camera with electronically controlled AE (Automatic Exposure) and focal plane shutter.
- Canon FD series interchangeable lenses with full aperture metering and AE coupling. Canon FL series with stopped-down metering.
- Viewfinder information includes aperture scale with meter needle and stopped-down metering which also serves as a battery charge level check mark.
8. 4x Kodak UltraMax 400 Speed 35mm 36 Exposures Film
- Process C-41
- 35mm / ISO 400
- 4 Rolls / 36 Exposures / 400 Speed
9. KodakK, Color Rol Kodak Portra Professional ISO 400, 35mm, 36 Exposures, Negative Film (5 Roll per Pack) 3 Pack
- The Package Width of the Product is 17.1 inches
- The Package Height of the Product is 20.4 inches
- Beautiful, natural skin tones and superb Color Reproduction. material type: Paper
- The Package Length of the Product is 3.7 inches
10. Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Negative Film (ISO 400) 35mm 24-Exposures – 2 Pack (2 Items)
- IMPROVED COLOR REPRODUCTION: Bright, vibrant prints and consistent color under most lighting conditions
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Two Kodak GC/UltraMax 400 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 24 Exposures)
- EXCELLENT SHARPNESS AND FINE GRAIN: Provides high-quality pictures that you’ll be proud to share with others, even when enlarged
- FILM TYPE: Clear, vibrant pictures with ISO 400-speed color print film
How to Choose the Best 35mm film: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right 35mm film, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the 35mm film
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the 35mm film will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And 35mm film from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The 35mm film we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the 35mm film. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for 35mm film?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the 35mm film?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New 35mm film?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the 35mm film, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of 35mm film is the Best?
There are different types of 35mm film in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best 35mm film then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.